This iced Turkish coffee mocha is a refreshing take on the traditional drink. Quick, easy, budget-friendly, and perfectly chocolaty!
Skip the Starbucks line and try this new take on iced coffee! No cold brew, filter, or espresso. Why not make it a bit more exciting by using Turkish coffee?
Since the coffee grounds are mixed in, this type of coffee packs more caffeine in the same amount.
We'll simply brew a cup with a simple recipe and add a plant-based milk or creamer, then top it off with cacao powder for a classic coffee & chocolate flavor combination.
Feel free to brew the night before then save it in the fridge in case you need to head out quickly in the morning.
How to Make Iced Turkish Coffee Mocha
Makes 1 serving
- ½ cup of Turkish coffee (one original recipe)
- ½ cup non-dairy milk (Oatly barista edition works very well)
- ½ teaspoon cacao powder
- ice cubes
For the Simple Syrup (Optional)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup water
To Make the Simple Syrup:
1. Mix the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Let cool, then pour into a glass jar and seal tightly with a lid. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to a month.
To Make the Iced Turkish Coffee Mocha:
1. Pour the Turkish coffee over ice and add your favorite non-dairy milk. Add simple syrup to taste if desired, one teaspoon at a time.
2. Dust with cacao powder and serve immediately.
Don’t forget to let me know in the comments if you make this iced Turkish coffee mocha. I make sure to respond to each one. Afiyet olsun (bon appétit)!Print