This cozy vegan hibiscus latte is full of antioxidants! Caffeine-free, allergy-friendly, and easy-to-make.
- 3 tsp dried hibiscus (or 3 hibiscus tea bags)
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup dairy-free milk, steamed (preferably oat)
- optional: dried rose petals
- In a large mug, begin by steeping the dried hibiscus in hot water for at least 5 minutes.
- Stir in the agave and mix.
- Add in the frothed milk. If you don't have access to a milk frother, transfer the milk into an airtight jar, shake vigorously, then microwave for 1 minute.
- Optional: sprinkle the top with dried rose petals.