Clotted Cream Recipe – This vegan clotted cream recipe is made with only 3 ingredients! Perfect for tea time with scones & jelly, or indulgent breakfasts.
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (or use cream from the top of canned coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free cream cheese* (unflavored such as Kite Hill, Trader Joe’s, or Tofutti)
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until it looks fluffy. Add more sugar if desired.
- Serve alongside toast, banana bread, or scones.
- The clotted cream will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- *To make this recipe gluten-free, nut-free, or soy-free, choose the dairy-free cream cheese accordingly. Any unflavored variety would work. I like the nut-based Kite Hill brand and the soy-based Trader Joe’s one.
Keywords: clotted cream, vegan, coconut, cream cheese