This delicious antioxidant berry smoothie with amla powder is packed with amazing ingredients that go so well together that you won’t even taste the bitter amla!
- 1 zucchini* (frozen preferred)
- 1.5 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 3 Indian gooseberries (dried amla, about 5g)
- 1 cup plant milk
- If using frozen zucchini, add it to the blender and blend on high until smooth. Add the plant milk if the blender is having trouble.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until creamy. Scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Adjust flavors to taste if needed.
You may substitute the zucchini with a banana if you prefer a sweeter taste.
Keywords: blueberry, raspberry, smoothie, amla, indian gooseberry, vegan