This turmeric golden milk recipe is super easy to make ahead and only requires hot water to enjoy later! It also makes a perfect stocking gift for health-conscious friends & family.
- 5 tablespoon ground turmeric (fresh batches work best)
- 3 tablespoon plant-based milk powder (e.g. coconut or soy)
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon powdered vanilla
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- In 1.5 cup of hot water, add 2 teaspoon of the instant golden latte powder and mix well to serve.
- For a creamier texture, add frothed milk or creamer.
- You can store the instant golden milk mix in an airtight jar in a dark and cool area for up to three months.
- Don’t like the taste of turmeric? Not a problem! Just double the amount of plant-based milk powder, and add cacao powder up to the same amount as turmeric if you realllly need to mask its flavor while still benefiting from this nutrition power-house.
- Feel free to change up the spices to your liking. You can also add powdered vanilla, ginger, cardamom, or straight up pumpkin spice mix as well.
- Add a tablespoon of amla powder to increase the antioxidants even more.
Keywords: golden milk, turmeric latte, turmeric, vegan drink, fall drink, cozy