The absolute EASIEST spread to put together. This Turkish tahini & molasses recipe is basically our peanut butter & jelly. Find out which tahini and molasses varieties to use for the best results! Video with step-by-step instructions included.
- 1/2 cup tahini (look for tahini made with Humera sesame seeds from Ethiopia, they're the best!)
- 1/2 cup molasses (grape is best, but regular or blackstrap also works)
- Mix the tahini and molasses and enjoy on toast, in your cookies or donuts, on pancakes and waffles, or mix them into your breakfast bowl of oats! So easy.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Cuisine: Turkish, Middle Eastern
Keywords: vegan, tahini, molasses, turkish, traditional